PARKS PRO Spray Inventory and Reporting Software
How to copy your backend from an old computer with parks to a new computer.
1. Open up My Computer on your old computer and browse to the c:\program files\PARKS\ folder. If that folder does not exist then go to c:\program files (x86)\PARKS\
2. Copy the the file named Parks_BE.mdb to a cd/dvd/flash drive
3. Open up My Computer on your new computer and browse to the c:\program files\PARKS\ folder. If that folder does not exist then go to c:\program files (x86)\PARKS\
4. Paste the Parks_BE.mdb from your cd/dvd/flash drive.
If you have a 64 bit processor or receive an error saying that parks needs to close down so not to damage the back end, here is how to fix it.
1. Open up My Comptuer and browse to your c:\program files\ folder.
2. In this folder create another folder called "PARKS" without the quotations.
3. Next open the folder c:\program files(x86)\PARKS
4. Right click on the file called Parks_BE, It may be called PARKS_BE.mdb and select copy.
5. Go back to the folder you created in step 2. c:\program files\PARKS
6. Right click inside this folder and paste the file in.
At any time if your computer asks for permission to do any of these, select yes.
PARKS will no longer have an error when it starts up. This issue should be fixed in the next update
All Topo Maps
All Topo GPS Mapping Tool
(We have done away with all dos and conversion
scripts. All MAP Datalogger products download directly to All
Topo V6 and V7Pro.)
Topo Updates: Allows direct download from MAP
Dataloggers to All Topo
USB Serial Drivers
Drivers for the cables that connect your data logger to your PC.
Topo Weed Lists:
Weed Lists - All the premade weed lists for states.
Q: I am getting a communications failure when
attempting to download the datalogger.
A: Try installing a new battery in the datalogger.
Even if the GPS will turn on and you are getting two blinks when
operating the sprayer the datalogger must have its own battery
to power it for downloading.
Return to MAP Software
Return to Montana Ag Plastics